Arrival destination – airport AGP;
Before booking your flights tickets, check stay availability (green):
Campo is equipped with 12V DC power (as plugging gadgets in your car). 220V up to 300W available on side, if needed. Max in-tent stay: 4 persons (double and separate mattresses). Bath-tub: solar/hot water either gas heat-up (underneath). Spring/drinking water – 600m walk, usually self-service. Cooking, shopping, dishes, laundry — self-service; Laundry machine service available at the gas-station; Internet — prepaid, 10eur/5Gb, excellent speed. Closest shopping: 15min walk to local ones or 4km to the nearest supermarket. Closest beach: (one of two) 20min by shortcut walk, 40 min back (elevation: 110m) either 2km plus, if kept on road. Next (preferable by us) beach: 3km; Two bicycles, lady style, are available for self ride. Car-rental: plenty for approx 8eur/day between Oct-May in AGP airport (credit-card required); Thai-massage: 30eur/h, right on spot.
We have common hosting expenses, such us running a car (ex. airport or places of visit), gas usage, laundry service (bedding, towels). It is very appreciated if you take it in to your own account.
Do not forget:
- Headlight (not a torch, keep your hands free);
- Head cover: cap, hat, scarf.. for sun protection;
- Hiking shoes, if desire to do some trekking;
- Thermal clothing and rainproof jacket for Nov-March;
- USB charging cables for your gadgets;
- Mosquito repellent;
- Jar of Marmite for us!
- No milk for campo cats!
- Waste separation (packaging / glass / compost / rest);
- Digg the hole for compost-waste;
- Dump shit-pit only with shit, water and bits (but not rolls!) of toilet paper (if used); Sprinkles to cover results, are found on a side.
- Taking a leak — anywhere appropriate. Important — never more than twice at the same place.